Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Disc Size
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
martyntdci
I rang up ford this morning the aquire the disc size for my titanium and they said it doesnt give a size... i was just wondering if they are fitted with the 278mm or the 300mm on the front?, as ive had a advisory on the mot week before xmas.. i would do this myself but the weather is utter crap the the mo and tbh i carnt find the time as yet. Also rang up 2 local ford dealerships in my local area and got 2 different prices.... The 1st place in endon. quoted 187.66p for a set of disks and pads (front). The 2nd by britania stadium quoted 166.53p how come? i dont want shares just brakes lol....
stef123
what engine do you have?
martyntdci
i have the 1.8 tdci duratorq lynx 115.. thanks
stef123
it will be 300mm on the front then
martyntdci
much appreciated, thanks stef123

Full Colour Version: Focus Disc Size
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615