Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 Litre Ecoboost God For Towing Small Trailler
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
john crowder
I am looking to buy a new ford c max having driven a mondeo 1700 engine I was wondering if the 1l ecoboost 125bhp would be man enough to pull a small trailer all the sales people tell me it is but I would like a bit of reassurance. Many thanks John new member
Steve
Hi Welcome to the club

What sort of weight will you be towing?
Stoney871
You should be good to tow about 500kg I believe but if you have an owners handbook they usually state the towing capacities in there.
Always a good idea to be sure before you try towing though.
Also, welcome to the club John.
Mondyghiax
Ive not used one for towing myself but I have driven them quite a bit and they seem just as capable as the old 1600 zetec so I would have thought they would be fine for towing a small trailer as long as your not wanting to put a small horse in the trailer lol.
john crowder
Thanks to all who replied this has given me a lot of reassurance
regards john

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615