Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door/window Rubbers??.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
blue flash
Hi guys,anybody know what this rubber is called,cheers.
umm i'll have a guess at a window weather strip :lol:
See if this is it,


On the site you can choose your model

blue flash
thanks a lot guys.very helpfull.

Full Colour Version: Door/window Rubbers??.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.