Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clive !
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
k13r4n
hey bud noticed ur name in red and ur dedicated plate now says staff so 1st of all well done and secondly what u doing as a staff member !
k13r4n
should end with a ? not a !
Stoney871
I guess it's in recognition that I'm always here and not a total jerk :D
TDCiST
Congrats Stoney!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!! (Well.........;) )

soulman123
congratulations Clive. You deserve it just replying to ALL my posts lol.

NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]That's fast track promotion. :o Congratulations. :) Does the job come with a badge? [/font][/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] :D[/font][/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] [/font][/size][/color][color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] [/font][/size][/color]
jeebowhite
Yeah is a yellow "staff member" badge lol I think I would love to be pulled over by Clive now, normally he might nick me but if he is busy nodding here at the time might get off with a warning lil
TDCiST
I'm sure he could arrange it to happen Jeebo.... ;)
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Dog handler, I bet Clive has trained the dog to post all his replies on the forum while he snoozes in a lay-by; if it's not the dog, he's under employed.[/font][/size][/color] :D
TDCiST
He's not snoozing... he's doing an important stake out, or keeping a (albeit closed) eye out for the late night traffic traffic offences...
NorthSussex
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1357492534' post='224793']
He's not snoozing... he's doing an important stake out, or keeping a (albeit closed) eye out for the late night traffic traffic offences...
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] <_< Yea! [/font][/size][/color]
Lenny
[quote name='k13r4n' timestamp='1357433549' post='224700']
hey bud noticed ur name in red and ur dedicated plate now says staff so 1st of all well done and secondly what u doing as a staff member !
[/quote]
+1 well done,
Focus_IRE
Congrats Stoney, Nice One :)
Stoney871
Thanks lads, as long as i don't stuff things up in a monumental way :D
jeebowhite
well.... we would have to get you demoted to the common folk as we are then, wouldnt we ;)

Sure you'll do fine matey, just try not to do too much on a mobile, as one slip of a finger and BAM! FOC could be dead for weeks... - no pressure though... ;) :P
Stoney871
I'm still common ;).
Still definitely one of the lads, (think of me as an insider :D)
soulman123
I think you wish you was common I've been watching you *creepy sound here* and see that posh satchel you carry your couscous to work in lol
Stoney871
[quote name='soulman123' timestamp='1357767027' post='225447']
I think you wish you was common I've been watching you *creepy sound here* and see that posh satchel you carry your couscous to work in lol
[/quote]
Couscous? Yuk.
It's a pork pie and a copy of Razzle ;)
soulman123
I like your style.

Funny enough I was forced to try coucous you know that look try it or die well I did, it tasted like dry sand which I do recall trying when[i] [/i]I was a nipper.
Stoney871
One and only time I tried couscous was in Tunisia (one of their national dishes) and it was like a plate of wood chips- bloody awful.
Certainly couldn't become a vegetablist. :D
soulman123
I got done in Morocco, a false oh yum that was nice whilst wishing my taste buds died!

Vegetablist not a chance, I'm the alpha carnivore!! so says my high blood pressure :D
Stoney871
Gotta have meat.
The dogs and I fight over the remains of the roast every week :D

Full Colour Version: Clive !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.