Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wailing Type Noise
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
raptornexus
Remove this post im getting help on another forum
raptornexus
Thanks for all your help !!!!!!!!
salsheikh
mate, attitude like this wont get you anwhere. some people may not know what the answer is hence no replies but also you have to give some people the time to get on the internet and read this. not everyone has smart phones and are on the net looking to answer queries as quickly as possible.

how long has it been since the engine install? most places give you 3 months warranty on a replacement so i would suggest you take the car to the garage if its within this period.

have you had it checked for any fault codes?

it is a wierd one and hopefully someone will come along with an answer but be patient!
artscot79
Charming fellow. Never mind we do get the genuine ones on here
Stoney871
Patience is a virtue.
jeebowhite
It is a shame to see impatience, can fully appreciate that people need a rapid turnaround, but in that case if you need an instant response, you should take it immediately to a garage.

RaptorNexus. if you do decide to return, then feel free to do so, but bear the above in mind!
btmaldon
Just come across this thread. Shame I cant see what the problem is. Oh well.
artscot79
if i remember as i was looking into it he had a diesel that had a new engine put in and going uphill he was getting a wailing noise from the turbo but there were no splits in the hoses etc
Andy H Dibley
Did he check for any whales under the bonnet?

Full Colour Version: Wailing Type Noise
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.