Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Mercedes C220 Cdi Or 2008 Bmw 320D Coupe
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
moy24
Hi im thinking of buying a second car but not sure what to get. what do you think is better the choice are 2009 mercedes c220 cdi saloon or a 2008 bmw 320d m sport coupe here a pic i got of the the net. These are the exact spec im after the merc is a c220cdi sports and the bmw is a m sport what u think. Which ever one i buy i will be doing abit of mods on them.
b1g_dav3
I'd probably go with the Merc personally, it's the car I'd more want to drive.
moy24
[quote name='b1g_dav3' timestamp='1357778886' post='225479']
I'd probably go with the Merc personally, it's the car I'd more want to drive.
[/quote]
Thats what i was thinking to i like the merc abit more then the bmw also there are to many bmw out there i was thinking of modifying da merc as you dont see alot of them modified. Maybe put a wald bodykit on it but il still need abit more time to think about it as dont wana buy a car then regret it lol.
TDCiST
The Merc...

I was always a fan of BMW's, until this version of the C Class... I think its an awesome car!
moy24
Here is a C220 CDI with a Wald bodykit on imagine rolling in this with da bass bumpin lol
TDCiST
Haha!

I love the look of them standard... but thats pretty cool!
moy24
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1357904150' post='225774']
Haha!

I love the look of them standard... but thats pretty cool!
[/quote]
i bet it look better when you see it for real. Im thinking if there are any other cars that might be good too only other one i can think of is a 2007 BMW 520D M SPORT
TDCiST
Alpina D3...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[img]http://www.thealpinaregister.com/images/d3/bi-turbo/01.jpg[/img]
moy24
[quote name='TDCiST' timestamp='1357907494' post='225783']
Alpina D3...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[img]http://www.thealpinaregister.com/images/d3/bi-turbo/01.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Looks good not sure about the colour what you think about the 2008 320d but the saloon m sport instead of the coupe
moy24
If i could afford it i would have brought the Merc and turned it in to the amg replica but that aint gona happen just to much money

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615