Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus Footwell Lights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Zafar
[color=#323D4F][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(236, 236, 236)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#323D4F][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(236, 236, 236)]Hey everyone, i have put in new footwell lights in my Ford focus mk2.5. However they only come on when i switch the engine off. I want them on whilst the engine is running. Please help :unsure:[/background][/size][/font][/color]
giwrgos_ath
How did you do this mod? did you follow Lenny's guide [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34704-guide-fitting-footwell-lighting-to-your-ford/page__fromsearch__1"]from this topic[/url] or did your car came with the holders and you had to put the bulbs?
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Why would you want them on when driving?[/font][/size][/color] :wacko:
artscot79
Legaly you cant have them on whilst driving and if you did they would burn out pretty quickly

Full Colour Version: Ford Focus Footwell Lights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.