Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mk 3 Collant Level Drop
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
tippwarrior
Hi I drive 2002 mk3 mondeo. Recently the coolant level drops to just below the minimum mark. If I top up it just drops to the same level again. It drops to this level and no further. Could anybody tell me what the problem is here. Thanks.
ivo
you put to much ,never go over two lines min and max tach maximum aloued , if its more den this mark the couling system will trugg out. You hawe no problem!
tippwarrior
[quote name='ivo' timestamp='1357915476' post='225813']
you put to much ,never go over two lines min and max tach maximum aloued , if its more den this mark the couling system will trugg out. You hawe no problem!
[/quote]

Thanks for your reply, thing is it always settled at just below max when it was cold up to now. Surely having it below minimum isn't right.

Full Colour Version: Mk 3 Collant Level Drop
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615