Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: servicing schedule
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford C-Max Club
santababy
hi folks, i've just bought a 2.0l tdci focus cmax on a 53 plate with 56k on the clock and i've got it home and am looking at all the paper work that came with it, which i was pretty impressed that it came with, all receipts and stuff and i've found a receipt for the 62.5k mile service. I think thats pretty weird as it's only done 56k miles! i asked the garage where i bought it from and he just said yeah the bloke must have been wanting to look after it and had it done early but me being me thinks its possibly a bit suspicious.....what does anyone else think? You ever get your services done that early?

Would well appreciate anyones thoughts on this, thanks

oh and one other thing...i've never had a diesel before, any tips on looking after the engine?
gaz6076
The cmax, as with most fords is on a yearly/12.5k mile service schedule. So last year with your car being a 53 plate it would of been due it's fith service, so 12.5 x 5 = 62.5k

Full Colour Version: servicing schedule
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.