Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When's The Sun Coming Out?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Louisa
I bought my beautiful Streetka in October, and so far have only had the roof down twice. I am desperate for the sun to shine so I can drive her the way she was meant to be driven. Can somebody do something about this weather please? ;)
Hoke
[quote name='Louisa' post='14407' date='Mar 7 2009, 06:21 PM']I bought my beautiful Streetka in October, and so far have only had the roof down twice. I am desperate for the sun to shine so I can drive her the way she was meant to be driven. Can somebody do something about this weather please? ;)[/quote]
Aw c'mon you don't need sun, we've had loads of dry days, roof down hat on and enjoy the fresh air. :D B)
SierraYankee99
As stated it only needs to be dry to get the top off. Serious convertible owners get a decent warm coat, get the heaters cranked up and get the top off.
Hoke
[quote name='Louisa' post='14407' date='Mar 7 2009, 06:21 PM']I bought my beautiful Streetka in October, and so far have only had the roof down twice. I am desperate for the sun to shine so I can drive her the way she was meant to be driven. Can somebody do something about this weather please? ;)[/quote]
Yeah Louisa, suns out, Roof Down? :D

Full Colour Version: When's The Sun Coming Out?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.