Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Setting The Temp Gauge To Celsius
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Preload
Hi chaps having a problem with my 09 1.6D Titanium.
When setting the console to MPH the temp gauge registers Fahrenheit not Celsius. So how do I get it to show Celsius as it used to be without the MPH changing to KPH?
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Scroll through the digital display used to display trip distance, until it displays the outdoor air temperature.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Locate the stalk next to the digital display. This is the stalk used to reset the trip distance to zero.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Press the stalk inward for five seconds. This will cause the unit the temperature displays in to change between degrees F and degrees C.[/font][/size][/color]
Andy H Dibley
Been here, Stoney saved me last time, but yes, simply hold down the reset button.

I got into this problem by being bored and fiddling!
Stoney871
Idle hands etc.
Preload
Thanks Stormin sorted your a star. I haven't clue how it changed I just noticed it had changed and I couldnt get it back.
NorthSussex
[quote name='Preload' timestamp='1358360916' post='227436']
Thanks Stormin sorted your a star. I haven't clue how it changed I just noticed it had changed and I couldnt get it back.
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]No probs, it's easy to occidentally mess up a setting without realising you've done it. [/font][/size][/color]
Andy H Dibley
I think I accidentally changed it when you select to change the units from Imperial (C) to metric (F) and it doesn't change back.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.