Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Mondeo Titanium X Sport Owner
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
dohboy78
Hi guys,

Just sold my Focus ST 2010 and bought a 2009 Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2 Diesel 59 Plate.

Looking to upgrade wheels and suspension ASAP.

Ordered a set of Eibachs already...

Get pics up soon!

Tom
k13r4n
Ooh interesting I really want an st but my high insurance 3000+ pounds every year and low end wage won't allow oh and I would recommend on advice of others on the forum for a remap to maximize mpg and gain some more power. Hope all goes well with your new motor and get som pics up as I'm nosey and want a look ;-)
dohboy78
[quote name='k13r4n' timestamp='1358366301' post='227484']
Ooh interesting I really want an st but my high insurance 3000+ pounds every year and low end wage won't allow oh and I would recommend on advice of others on the forum for a remap to maximize mpg and gain some more power. Hope all goes well with your new motor and get som pics up as I'm nosey and want a look ;-)
[/quote]

Oh yes... I know the man who does the North East Collin's remaps... had one on the ST... it was mint!
k13r4n
Ah lucky you lol isn't that what focus rs direct use
dohboy78
Errr... Could be. If any you guys want a Collin's remap send me a message and I will ask the man!
k13r4n
Could you ask about power gain mpg and obv cost local mod garage was 340 quid and was only a 21bhp gain and I have a 1.6 110 focus. Titanium tdci
dohboy78
What year is it?
k13r4n
dohboy78
Ok I have spoke top the man... I have a graph I can send you with the info on... PM me your number and I will send it over... Will cost £250.
dohboy78

martyntdci
what a looooovly mondeago you have there dude, oh and welcome lol
TDCiST
Hello welcome along!

Lovely looking mondeo there
dohboy78

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.