Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello all
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
WelshAde
hi, im adrian, i currently dont drive as i have ill health and lost my licence, but i can re-apply in 4 months and im looking for a new car, my first car was a mk2 fiesta, my last car before i was ill was a focus ST.
Now i was considering the new RS but i feel i dont want the expense anymore, tax petrol and tyres etc.
I was in the dealership when i saw the new fiesta, i loved the look and then i saw a zetec s new fiesta and thats it i want one.
Hopefully i can learn a bit here about the new engines etc.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
ste2i
hi mate im new to the site my self only joined the other day
i work for ford and the new zetec s is a stunin little car mate
Re-Design
Hi matey :)

I hope you get better soon, nothing to serious now I hope!

The Zetec is a really nice car, I used to have one before It got totaled (Not my fault it was parked up and some bozo rammed into it in a Range Rover)

Now I have a Ka, s'Okay... Wish I still had me Zetec though

Full Colour Version: Hello all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615