Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Estate 2011+ Genuine Dog Guard
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
MattTCB
[size=5][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Hello,[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]I've just bought a new Focus Estate, I need a Dog Guard but I’[/font][/size][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif][size=5]m not sure which one to buy.[/size][/font]

[size=5][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Does anyone know if the genuine 2011+ dog guard holds into place the same way as the 2004-2011 Focus Estate dog guard?[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Does it hold into place from the sockets in the roof lining and two bars holding brackets in the floor of the boot under the carpet?[/font][/size]
TDCiST
Hopefully someone with a dog can answer your question....

I'm afraid i cant!

Have you tried asking your local dealer?
Stoney871
The 2011 Focus does have roof grooves for a guard but not necessary if you use one designed to clamp onto the rear seat locking points
I use one similar to this in my 2007 Focus and it is sturdy and will still allow you to keep the load cover fitted too. (Mine handles 3 lively dogs easily)

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-Estate-Dog-Guard-2011-Onwards-1712479-BARGAIN-/150895664606?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item2322151dde"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Focus-Estate-Dog-Guard-2011-Onwards-1712479-BARGAIN-/150895664606?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item2322151dde[/url]

The seller is my local dealer and strangely for them this item is well priced.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615