Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Idiots Back?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Having looked at today's posts, some post look like we may have 1 or 2 idiots posting again. No Names. Moderators please keep an eye out.[/font][/size][/color] -_-
Preee
Ill try and behave sorry lol
NorthSussex
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1358527563' post='228050']
Ill try and behave sorry lol
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] :huh: What have you been posting that made you think I was referring to you?. Have you been a naughty boy? :D [/font][/size][/color]
stef123
Hi Stormin,

I have noticed who you are referring to, the mod team are aware of them

cheers
stef
NorthSussex
[quote name='stef123' timestamp='1358528553' post='228055']
Hi Stormin,

I have noticed who you are referring to, the mod team are aware of them

cheers
stef
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]MAGIC![/font][/size][/color] <_<
Preee
[quote name='NorthSussex' timestamp='1358527987' post='228052']
[color=#0000FF][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive] :huh: What have you been posting that made you think I was referring to you?. Have you been a naughty boy? :D [/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Bookem Danno !

Me i'm a good boy lol
NorthSussex
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1358529219' post='228058']
Bookem Danno !

Me i'm a good boy lol
[/quote]

[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I never doubted that.[/font][/size][/color]
Preee
I see the name's now , it's that idiot with the split personality again.
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Could well be. He needs to get a life.[/font][/size][/color]
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]It looks like he's been flushed out. :ph34r: [/font][/size][/color]
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Well done mods. Quickly sorted. :) [/font][/size][/color]
Stoney871
He's been gripped.
He has a history of stupid posts under 5 other names.
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]He needs jump leads clipped across his tender bits. :P [/font][/size][/color]
jeebowhite
Well... we know who not to upset dont we stormin...? ;)
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Yep. :D [/font][/size][/color]
jeebowhite
Surprised you dont just clamp them to the terminals of the alternator with all the lights, and heated widnscreens on ;)
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]I was thinking more along the lines of plugging into the national grid. :D [/font][/size][/color]
jeebowhite
lol, nice idea, but you cant just turn it off, to save yourself a shock ;)
stef123
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1358696080' post='228626']
lol, nice idea, but you cant just turn it off, to save yourself a shock ;)
[/quote]

Long bit cable with a hook then :lol:
jeebowhite
Lol, and a very good throw ;)
stef123
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1358700855' post='228661']
Lol, and a very good throw ;)
[/quote]

haha yes,

Full Colour Version: Idiots Back?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.