Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Lancs Members Around Preston/lancaster
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Maddogpro
Favour needed time will be paid for with beer or biscuits or both as anyone around got a code reader i have an f super and it may aswell be a door wedge yes i have my laptop to but will they play together will they buggery and im a complete buffoon where software and the likes are connected if someone would/could help please reply i dont think theres a problem but not knowing is killing me .....Oh and by the way when we sell the house wife says i can buy me a project ala st or an cosworth to play with in the garage so if you know of any !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
jeebowhite
have you got an android? and is it a bluettoth adapter you have for the car?
Maddogpro
Its the f super 2 i got off ebay with no disc ive been given links too download or whatever you do with them i have no idea my phone is android galaxy s2 and i dont think the f super is bluetooth
b1g_dav3
I'm from Manchester and frequent Lancaster - not a clue what to do though, just thought I'd let you know :P
Maddogpro
Thanks dav the thought was there :P
jeebowhite
Looks like its USB Connectivity only.

I have a CD full of diagnostic software, but no access for now to a CD reader to copy them over. If you like, I can try and copy them and send you a copy of the software.

Most of it is a simple installation process, then, once you have installed the F2 super drivers - just choose the FSuper2 from the list and connect...!
Pete80
You can pick up a bluetooth obd off ebay for under a tenner then use an app called torque think its about 3 quid off google market, a friend of mine has bought one and says it works well, gonna try it on my car soon and if it works well im going to get one

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=elm+327&_sacat=0&_from=R40

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torque&hl=en
jeebowhite
Thats exactly what I use Pete :) thats why I was suggesting the Bluetooth.

Torque gives you a lot of information at the cheapest price, its handy, but if maddog has already forked out, he may not want to fork more out!
Pete80
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1359038096' post='229911']
Thats exactly what I use Pete :) thats why I was suggesting the Bluetooth.

Torque gives you a lot of information at the cheapest price, its handy, but if maddog has already forked out, he may not want to fork more out!
[/quote]

Very true mate, no point in spending money when its not needed, may get myself this kit as it seems to be getting some good reviews and for a tenner if it breaks just buy another
jeebowhite
exactly, I have it linked up to Torque, and I also use (when I remember) the Torque Track recorder. I can record speed, RPM and its a dashcam all in one, and if I want to remove one of the things from show (in the event of an accident) I can just delete the data and its gone... or just give them the video file :P
Maddogpro
JEEBO
It would be excellent if you could copy the disc pal i will pay with beer tokens if that helps
Pete80
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1359040825' post='229934']
exactly, I have it linked up to Torque, and I also use (when I remember) the Torque Track recorder. I can record speed, RPM and its a dashcam all in one, and if I want to remove one of the things from show (in the event of an accident) I can just delete the data and its gone... or just give them the video file :P
[/quote]

Handy app mate, im currently hovering over the buy it now button
jeebowhite
Will see what I can sort, anyone wanting a copy drop me a pm, think most of its freeware anyway so happy to share :-)

Probably won't be till later in the weekend before I can get it online.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.