Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hullo Folks
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Lithium007
Hi folks, I'm Paul, and for my sins I own an '06 Focus TDCi.

I've been Googling about for info on a cold start problem and want to replace glow plugs without being fleeced by the land-bound rogues of the high seas that now seem to operate garages, and all roads seem to lead to here :D

So basically, hi folks.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
jeebowhite
Welcome along!

Feel free to stick a post in the focus section and I am sure we will all be happy to chip in :)
TDCiST
Welcome along,

If your looking at cold start issues have a look at FOC's new Winter Issue thread here: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39792-the-foc-winter-car-issues-thread/
Lithium007
Thanks folks

Reading the link TDCiST posted I'm now more convinced than ever I have glow plugs problem. Luckily it was a related post that lead me to the site in the first place so it's pretty much time for me to get stuck in and get my hands dirty :-)
TDCiST
Result!
jeebowhite
Not up 24 hours and already a happy customer ;-)
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum.

Full Colour Version: Hullo Folks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615