Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Pez1181
Hello, all!

I'm Perry from Blackpool. I just bought a 2004 StreetKA luxury in silver for the wife!
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Preee
Hi and Welcome to FOC
Pez1181
:-D
Stoney871
Welcome to the Club
TDCiST
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
jeebowhite
Welcome along!
Lenny
[quote name='Pez1181' timestamp='1359149656' post='230304']
Hello, all!

I'm Perry from Blackpool. I just bought a 2004 StreetKA luxury in silver for the wife!
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum Perry,
If you get a moment join photobucket and upload some images of your motor, You can then edit to remove your reg plate etc. Then copy the .img code from each image uploaded and paste it on to a post in the forum or many forums for the image to display. You may also like to log on to DMB Graphics for some Gel badge overlays to fit over your existing blue ford badges or vintage ford decals: http://www.dmb.uk.co...-gel-overlays

You may also like to browse my list guides all linked below this post, most of the guides are available in PDF format to download and print aswell as viewing online,

Full Colour Version: Hello!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.