Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extractorsare?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hey guys,[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]So I read online to take the radio out I need a pair of extractorsare? Are they spelt that way if not what's the exact spelling/product or even better if you have a link to buy them from somewhere(Can't find them on ebay) I need them to take out my radio to see the serial no lol. Would rather get experience myself and do it on my own rather than take it to the ford dealer[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks, - M[/font]
These should do it. You can buy them in Halfords as well.
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1359205166' post='230428']
These should do it. You can buy them in Halfords as well.


Ah thank you very much :)

Full Colour Version: Extractorsare?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615