Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Focus St
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
DanGersFord
Seen the new Focus ST earlier on today frozen white and i must say OOOOOOSH! lol I've seen pictures of the yellow one and wasn't realy sold on it but after seeing it in the flesh i realy want one! [url="http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Focus/Focus-ST/Overview?campaignid=ford-focus&advertiserid=google&bannerid=ppc-ford-focus-focus-st-exact&searchid=ppc-ford-focus-focus-st-exact"]http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Focus/Focus-ST/Overview?campaignid=ford-focus&advertiserid=google&bannerid=ppc-ford-focus-focus-st-exact&searchid=ppc-ford-focus-focus-st-exact[/url] Nice specs on it too :)
k13r4n
Looks good in white my local ford dealer has a hatchback yellow one and an estate white one but I have seen a blue one on the road and its by far the nicer looking so far
DanGersFord
Yeah i was looking at that too :) im gona go and see my bank for some money! haha
k13r4n
I would too but the 2 grand insurance is the killer
DanGersFord
Its abit crap that there isnt a 3 door model though
Rh1no
I was behind a new black Focus ST the other day, I'm a big fan!
k13r4n
Well it's easier for the kids (if you have any) or friends
DanGersFord
[quote name='k13r4n' timestamp='1359249158' post='230617']
Well it's easier for the kids (if you have any) or friends
[/quote]

I dont have kids lol. The fiesta i drive just now is a 5 door right enough but its murder trying to find after market mods for the 5 door model most of them are designed for the 3 door although i suppose if there is only a 5 door model then i wouldnt have that problem
Ryanstanley4
Not liking the new ST :S sorry :P
DanGersFord
I didnt either at first but its grown on me lol. Dont like the fiesta st though thats stinkin lol
Ryanstanley4
OH GOD yeah since the mk6 the fiesta has been rewind! :L the new ST inside looks nasty lol
DanGersFord
The mk 7 fiesta zetecs growing on me but I absolutely hate the front bumper on the facelift mk 7 its so ugly and as you say even the interiors not that nice
Ryanstanley4
I hate the dashboard and the odd inside's on both. The outside is terrible but still not 100%
Ryanstanley4
Isnt*
Dal.
I didn't especially like the MK3 Focus ST when it came out (1 cylinder short and too many doors) but it's slowly been growing on me. There are plenty of pre-registered brand new ones for sale between £19-£22k which is quite a good buy for such an advanced top-of-the-range car.

I'm holding out for a 3 door (pleeeaasse do a 3 door!) 2.3T RS though in the next year or two...
DanGersFord
Good that gives me plenty of time to win the lottery so that I can buy one haha

Full Colour Version: New Focus St
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.