Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Radio/cd Upgrade
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
sonicnix
hi i've got a mondeo 2005 2.2tdci ghia x and am looking to change the radio/cd for a one that is bluetooth so i can link my phone. do ford do a one that is interchangeable or am i looking at a aftermarket one? have looked around but struggling to find if ford actually do one that is interchangable....any advice is appreciated,thanks
BigD
AFAIK there is a Bluetooth module that you can add on to the 6000CD. Ford will probably swap you for one of your kidneys.

I just put an after market Sony head unit in, which also plays MP3s. I turn Bluetooth on on my phone and it automagically connects to the head unit, including access to all my contacts etc.

Full Colour Version: Radio/cd Upgrade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615