Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Be Gentle With Me.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
fastmedic
Hello to you all,

Just joined this morning and hope to be able to gain knowledge from you all with help and advice on my Focus.

I am an older member, sadly not wiser in the car department as yet, but am willing to learn.

Take care

Fastmedic
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum.
jeebowhite
Welcome along!

Another from the glorious garden of england!

FastMedic, given your display name (and for my own personal curiosity) what do you do for a living? I do wonder if the clue is in the title :P
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
fordpartsman
Welcome to the Forum

We at the Mod team just want to say thank you for joining and we hope you enjoy reading and posting throughout the forums

FordPartsMan
fastmedic
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1359384362' post='231104']
Welcome along!

Another from the glorious garden of england!

FastMedic, given your display name (and for my own personal curiosity) what do you do for a living? I do wonder if the clue is in the title :P
[/quote]

I'm sadly admitting to being and ex army medic and anaesthetist.

Nuff said!
TDCiST
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
jeebowhite
I was hoping youwould say something of that nature, or I would sound like a pleb :)

Full Colour Version: Be Gentle With Me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615