Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: stop lights
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford S-Max Club
jasonmarie
How many Bulbs are there in the middle stop light as i have only got one working at the side also got the stop light warning this morning
sobaka
[quote name='jasonmarie' post='14683' date='Mar 10 2009, 01:26 PM']How many Bulbs are there in the middle stop light as i have only got one working at the side also got the stop light warning this morning[/quote]

Remember Jim was changing one at ford fair, it was one bulb.
jasonmarie
All done now the bulb had come out the holder The clips are right little ~~~~~~ but i got there in the end
sobaka
[quote name='jasonmarie' post='14923' date='Mar 13 2009, 05:53 PM']All done now the bulb had come out the holder The clips are right little ~~~~~~ but i got there in the end[/quote]

:) ,
yeah I tremember Paul even made a photo gallery on "how many smax owners are needed to change a bulb", and I also think one of the clips got broken anyway.

Glad that it's the biggest problem you had with your smax.

See you

Full Colour Version: stop lights
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615