Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi. Looking To Join The Ford Owners!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Bristol Stu
Hi, currently looking to get a Ford fiesta to replace my thirsty astra. Looking at the zetec s' and I see a lot of abbreviations..... For instance: BT, CP, SP and so on. Just wondering if someone could enlighten me to what they all mean! :-)

Many thanks
Preee
Hi and welcome , i'm sure someone with a Fiesta will make clear the abbreviations
BT is probably BlueTooth
CP could be City Pack
SP might be Styling Pack
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Marcr1
Hi and welcome. I agree with Preee. Some of the abbreviations people use are ridiculous at times :P
DanGersFord
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1359737718' post='232269']
Hi and welcome , i'm sure someone with a Fiesta will make clear the abbreviations
BT is probably BlueTooth
CP could be City Pack
SP might be Styling Pack
[/quote]

This tends to be correct for a fiesa although ive seen people using cp as camera park ie reverse camera. As Marcr1 said people make up abreviations as they go along lol can be awkward sometimes. Anything youre unsure about, question the seller as they know exactly what they mean.
jeebowhite
Welcome along Stu,

glad we tempted you over from the dark side! ;)
TDCiST
http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

Whack the reg into here and you'll get a list of what is or isn't included...
Bristol Stu
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1359778459' post='232451']
Welcome along Stu,

glad we tempted you over from the dark side! ;)
[/quote]

Lol thanks, just getting fed up of pouring my money into petrol and saw that the Fiesta looks like the best small car around atm. Still going to try and get the 134bhp one thou :P

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615