Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dundee Newbie
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
qwertymz
Hi all,

My name's M, and I've just bought a 2004 Fusion 3 after a couple of weeks of intense searching. For the past two years, I've had the pleasure of owning a 1999 Galaxy (called Shannon), but she recently suffered a gearbox failure. :(

I'll mostly be posting in the Fusion forum. I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to cars so I will probably be asking for quite some help - please bear with me whilst I get my bearings! Pun fully intended.
DanGersFord
Welcome to the club mate
jeebowhite
Welcome along! glad to have you on board! we have plenty of knowledge here and I am sure that you will take somethiong useful from us :)
DanGersFord
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1359988705' post='233021']
Welcome along! glad to have you on board! we have plenty of knowledge here and I am sure that you will take somethiong useful from us :)
[/quote]

Not so sure about that lol
stef123
Hello and welcome
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Preee
Hi and Welcome to the Forums
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum

Full Colour Version: Dundee Newbie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.