Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Britabrac
Hi all,

Well, I have just bought my first Ford in many a year. Was a confirmed Peugot man until the last one blew up on me, so thought it time for a change, and am I glad I did!!!!.
Picked up a lovely little 04 Focus Zetec automatic for a very reasonable price, and so far its knocking spots off the Peugots.

Already done about 2500 miles in the past couple of months, and very pleased with the comfort and fuel consumption.
Do find it a bit skittish in high winds, but very responsive.

I'll try to get a pic posted in the near future.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club
Purdy fpv
Hi welcome to the club!
Has every one in Telford gone out and got Fords? You are the second person from Telford that I have spoken to on here. 1 of my Friend lives up there. :D

Full Colour Version: Hi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615