Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello, New From Essex
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
dogma1978
Just saying a hello from essex. Had to sell my much loved rally replica focus and now got a nice little mk6 fiesta. Anyone else on here from the essex area :)
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
btmaldon
[i]Hello and welcome. Im in South Woodham Ferrers. Where abouts are you in Essex?[/i]
TDCiST
Hello welcome along,

Not a million miles away, just over the border infact ;)
dogma1978
Hi and thankyou for the welcome. Im from Thurrock, near lakeside :)
DanGersFord
Welcome to the forum. Tryand upload some pictures and show off your motor :)
Kuga Kev
[quote name='dogma1978' timestamp='1360439545' post='234490']
Hi and thankyou for the welcome. Im from Thurrock, near lakeside :)
[/quote] I am not far from you to as well I live in Grays. :rolleyes:
dogma1978

Hi. Sorry I have not replied back sooner.  Id love to put some pics on but my fiesta is nothing special to look at really lol.  Not long had it either.  Its a cherry red colour.  factory tinted rear windows.  Climate and sports pack.  Mk6 model but only done 16,000

Full Colour Version: Hello, New From Essex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615