Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FORD RANGER Headlamp problem - part name needed
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger 2.5 TD and I am having trouble adjusting my automatic headlamps. The fuse is fine, I need the part inside the headlight that actually adjusts the light level. Does anybody know what this part is called?

give these guys a ring

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.