Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Saying Hello...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Andy_fezz
Well first of all I'm new to this whole forum stuff so no doubt I'll make some mistakes , I'm andy from wales ,I'm 25, I drive a mk4 ford fiesta 1.3i with 83,000 on it , 2nd engine (someone killed the previous one?) shell had about 60,000, no modifications due to pointlessness of it but she does have a panel k&n only due to getting it for 8 :)
Has a sub in the boot I'll admit but only for better sound..none of this hardcore German slightly tranced 2,000bpm at full wack.
That's kinda all I have to say (if this is right) and I hope to take advice and where possible apply any knowledge I have.
Cheers
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Andy_fezz
Cheers for the welcome :) ��
TDCiST
Welcome to the forum
k13r4n
Hi welcome to the forum
Andy_fezz
Unsure this is the right section to do so but if I'm after brake information is it a case of trawling with the search option?
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum Andy.
If you post your question in the Fiesta section you'll likely get a good response.
danfocuszetec
Hi and welcome, shes alittle best aint she.
Preee
Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Full Colour Version: Just Saying Hello...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.