Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Might Sound Stupid But.....
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Moler2000
....I've recently bought some Steel seal to hopefully sort a problem with a leaking head gasket, and it advises to piour directly into the radiator.

It's a 2003 Ford Ka, but where is the rad cap, cos I can't find it!!

Any help much appreciated!
btmaldon
[size=5][sub]You haven't got one. You have a plastic expansion tank, usually has a yellow screw on pressurised cap. As you are facing from the front of the engine, it should be towards the far left hand corner of the engine bay.[/sub][/size]

Im not sure how good that stuff is, if at all. Are you sure you have a leaking head gasket?
stef123
your just asking for more serious problems with that stuff! i would leave it well alone and just get the head gasket sorted!
Hobomassiv

Youre paying a small amount of money on a 'dubious' product that just delays the fact your engine is going to be toast soon.

Get the headgasket done properly IMO

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615