Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Evening All!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Frankie_A_
So I've just brought myself a 1998 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ghia. It's a great little car but not in as good condition as I first thought:/ I'm afraid i already have lots of problems i need help sorting but perhaps I can help all of you with some things too.
Frankie.
dohboy78
[quote name='Frankie_A_' timestamp='1360778392' post='235604']
So I've just brought myself a 1998 Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ghia. It's a great little car but not in as good condition as I first thought:/ I'm afraid i already have lots of problems i need help sorting but perhaps I can help all of you with some things too.
Frankie.
[/quote]

Welcome along bud. Had Fords before??
Frankie_A_
Thanks! Nope this is my first, started out with a polo a year ago and now fancied a change. My dad's had several mondeo's and I figure I can't really go wrong.
dohboy78
This is my 4th Ford... love them and never had any bother (crosses fingers, touches wood)!
Frankie_A_
Here's hoping ford ownership will be as trouble free for me too:)
Preee
Hi and Welcome to the Forums
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
btmaldon
Welcome. I'm on car number 50 odd and my 14th Ford (I think).
danfocuszetec
Welcome mate
Frankie_A_
Thanks everyone!
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1360787326' post='235645']
Welcome. I'm on car number 50 odd and my 14th Ford (I think).
[/quote]

50 cars?!? That's impressive, how'd you manage that?
LisaT24
Hiya, I started out with the 2003 Zetec then I had the 2006 Fiesta Ghia, then got rid of it for the 2009 Titanium. I much prefered my old Ghia, missed it so much and didn't like the titanium because of the fact I loved my Ghia so much. Replaced the Titanium for my ST500 and am very happy now. Happy Ford driving :) And happy forum posting :)
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum.
btmaldon
In my first years of driving I used to change the car every 3 months or so as I used to get bored very quickly. In later years I used to have two cars and a motorbbike, but still changed them regularly. Its only in the last few years when I started buying cars from new that I couldn't afford to live like that, plus I really like my current car so will attempt to keep it.

Good luck

Full Colour Version: Evening All!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.