Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windscreen Rubber Seal Loose
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
T8mmo
I've noticed now and again that my windscreen rubber seal keeps raising and having to be pushed back now and again on my focus 07 st. Has anyone else had any problem with this. Guess I'm going to have to take it to a ford dealership or a windscreen fitters for them to have a look?
liam-20
I've had this same problem
[IMG]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w135/liam-21/51EB1272-F5F4-4DD5-BDAB-6F32C1D1B8BA-1230-0000003464048187_zps630db7b0.jpg[/IMG]

Been told it should be bonded in place.
T8mmo
Ill have to get it looked at and bonded, thankyou
artscot79
wow looks like a different type of seal from the mk2 i know honest john also mentions the windscreen rubber comes adrift in the centre allowind water in eventually worth a call to ford as it was a manufacturing fault at the plant where the bonding wasnt applied properly you never know you may get it free im lead to believe it means removing the windscreen and doing a full rebond
T8mmo
Ill have to get it in and sorted. Hope they will do it for free then if that's the case. Can't keep pushing it back in forever

Full Colour Version: Windscreen Rubber Seal Loose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.