Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T Code
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Nicktd
Hi I've just got a ford focus one key no tcode or spare how can I get the tcode so I can send and get a unworn new key cut
Stoney871
Read this info, it tells you how to read the code.

[IMG]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stoney871/keyreading.jpg[/IMG]
Nicktd
Tried that don't have half as many marks on mine
Nicktd
Hi I've just got a ford focus one key no tcode or spare how can I get the tcode so I can send and get a unworn new key cut
Stoney871
Post a good quality picture of the side of your key and i'll read it for you.
You need to look at the key side on and read as per my previous post, you may not have as many notckes but the code still reads the same (it can only be a 1,2,3 or a 4)
1 is flat, 2 is slightly angled, 3 is steeper angled and 4 is the steepest.
I can read them by eye as long as i can have a good look at the key.
Nicktd
My key
Stoney871
I'd say that reads as 112244.
If you take your key into a Ford dealer they can look at it and read it by eye too, shouldn't cost you a penny.
You'll know for sure then.
Stoney871
BTW, please stop posting individual messages concerning this subject, just add another message under the same topic.
I keep having to merge your posts and other mods have already removed two of yours.
Pretty soon we'll have nothing but posts about T codes else :)
Nicktd
Sorry m8 was having probs with my phone ��
Stoney871
It's fine, glad you have it sorted now.
Any news with your key mission?

Full Colour Version: T Code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615