Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caliper Bolts - Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
kmukz83
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Hi; I am new to the forum.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]I have a 2002 2.5 V6 Mk3 mondeo and I need some help (not personally).[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]I have partially rounded of the bolts the hold the calliper and the bolts the hold the calliper carrier (terminology may be wrong). I would like to replace the bolts will I still can for new ones; therein lies my problem.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Where can I get replacement bolts?[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#222222][font="Arial","sans-serif"][size=2]Kmukz[/size][/font][/color]
Maddogpro
Dealership ...........
stef123
As above or you could always find a car at a breakers to remove them from
jeebowhite
dealers arent too expensive for parts, its when you want them to do something with it that you pay out a fortune!
BigD
[quote name='jeebowhite' timestamp='1361281968' post='237033']
dealers arent too expensive for parts, its when you want them to do something with it that you pay out a fortune!
[/quote]
Are they not?! Ford charged me nearly nine quid for a sump plug!
jeebowhite
lol... ok some parts arent so bad. I was looking at the likes of a replacement battery cover and a washer bottle cap, it was going to cost more on ebay than the dealers...
kmukz83
Thanks, going to see the dealer this weekend; i really need to get this sorted.
I would be happy to look elswhere but i cannot find them not even on ebay (always bundled with something else that i don't need)

Full Colour Version: Caliper Bolts - Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615