Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Orion 1991 - Where To Sell?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
hannah101
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum but hoping you can help. I'm not a car expert so please bare with me!

I have a Ford Orion 1991(?) G reg automatic in red - amazing condition and no issues. MOT till November '13. I'm wanting to sell & get something smaller but most trade-ins are only offering £100-£300. I really don't want to scrap.

Does anyone have any advice where would be a good place to sell it? Do you think it would be of interest to anyone or is it more of an euthusiasts car? I was thinking Ebay?

Thanks in advance.

Hannah
DanGersFord
Ebays always a start, you could also try gumtree, autotrader, local papers etc :)
jeebowhite
Hi Hannah, Welcome Along!

As above really. It depends how quick a sale you want? Autotrader and ebay would be a better bet, as you can appeal to a wider audience, and hopefully get more attention and interest from about. Bear in mind caution for those offering to pay via paypal and then get a courier to collect the car. A more than adequate and known fraudulent effort to lift cars!

I would advise refer to the thread [url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/40108-dont-know-how-to-sell-car/page__hl__sell"]here[/url] and see if this helps you.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615