Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior Trim Removal.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Sticky45
Hi all. I have a very annoying rattle in B post where the seat belt is drivers side. I plan to sort it out and have good knowledge of stripping cars having worked in a body shop in the past but just need to check a couple of things before I go ahead. The top cover has a little plate that says airbag on it, does that pop out to reveal any thing and is it safe to just remove that cover or do i need to disconnect the airbag first? And are both covers simply pull of. I'm sure I've seen another thread on here ref a creaking from this area but mine seems to be more rattle. Has anyone else experienced the same thing and found the source. Thanks
ppeter7
hi yes its a blanking cover thats got a torx screw behind it once removed they got spring clips that clip into pillar simples
Sticky45
Many thanks thats great. Like I said not afraid to strip bits of but words like airbag etc make checking a good idea. Right now all I need is a slightly warmer day.

Full Colour Version: Interior Trim Removal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.