Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From Essex
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Devils advocate
Big Hello, to you all. I hope to have many years of fun and chats with most of you, about the Ford.
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Preee
Hi and welcome to the forums
Devils advocate
Thank you for the very warm welcome I have got on here, glad I joined.
Gary Minty Jupe
another essex person ! welcome to you
Devils advocate
I was feeling quite lonely, great to have another on here, seems really good advice on here some really good blokes too. How long you been on here for?
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum Ray.
Devils advocate
Thank you Clive
Kuga Kev
Hi and welcome to the Forum. :D
Stoney871
[quote name='Devils advocate' timestamp='1361563617' post='238031']
Thank you Clive
[/quote]
You're very welcome mate.
I think you can tell by now that we're a pretty friendly bunch :D
Devils advocate
Oh yeah, it's all warm and cosy here, nice, at this moment it is snowing in the sun shine state of Essex.
Gary Minty Jupe
what part of Essex are you in Ray im Chigwell/barkingside area
Devils advocate
Hi Gary, yeah know the area where your from. I live near the Holly Cathedral City of shopping, known as Lakeside and me being a non believer too, it's OK I suppose.
danfocuszetec
welcome mate
Devils advocate
Thank you Dan, I may never use an Hammer to fix things, but I do support the Hammers, does that count!
danfocuszetec
haha yeah it does count lol
DanGersFord
Welcome to the forum mate
Devils advocate
Why thank you Daniel, it's really nice being on here with you great blokes. I wished the Kuga part was as busy and as nice, but I suppose you can't have it always.

Full Colour Version: Hello From Essex
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.