Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uploading Photo's In My Profile...?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
George. 1991
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][size=5]Hello to you all...[/size][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][size=4]I'm a newbie in Derbyshire joined sense 14 Feb 2013.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][size=4]I have a question to ask about uploading photo's in my profile. [/size][/size][/font]
[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]It simply doesn't work properly e.g. I get as far as uploading my 2 photos up and nothing seems to happen and no where to click to say e.g. Continue...? Anyone help me out please....? :)[/font]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]George Hartas. [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
DanGersFord
Have a look at this post for an alternative way to do it. There's a problem with the site the way you are trying to do it. What browser are you using?

[url="http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39367-gallery-imagesalbums/"]http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/39367-gallery-imagesalbums/[/url]
George. 1991
Hi Daniel.

I'm using Google Chrome.

Dose Steve update's this site often...?

George Hartas.
DanGersFord
He does when he gets chance mate hes a busy guy and hes also involved with a few other forums. He like the rest of us runs the site voluntary and to fix the problem with the missing button isnt a simple one as far as I'm aware.
George. 1991
Ok, so I'm guessing most people will have to use photobucket for the time being...?

George Hartas. :)
Lenny
[quote name='George. 1991' timestamp='1361711450' post='238484']
Ok, so I'm guessing most people will have to use photobucket for the time being...?

George Hartas. :)
[/quote]
Photobucket is the best to use all of the time I reckon,
Because if the image size is too large in terms of memory, the forum won't host it in memory,
George. 1991
Cool... :)

George Hartas.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.