Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Titanium Sport
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
FordFocusman
As Promised to some members here is a picture of the Focus Zetec S Rear Valance painted in a dark grey.

By the way, Where can i stick the 'S' badge on the boot, any suggestions please ?
.Ryan
Looks good that mate!

I was looking at getting the valance done in a gloss black, but this looks really good too!

If I was you I would get rid of the Focus badge on the left, and either get the ZETEC and the S badge and put them together (like some that came out of the factory) or even just have an S badge where ST would be on the ST. I need to decide which myself!
FordFocusman
Thanks mate!

Yes that's exactly what i was thinkin of, i wanted to removed the focus on the left and just stick the S badge where the ST one would be on the ST.
But i really want to be sure before doing something that i would regret..

The Zetec and the S badge is a good option too ...
.Ryan
I'm leaning more towards an S badge myself. Take a look at my thread, done a few bits to my Zetec S.
FordFocusman
i did and you didn't stick the 'S' badge on your boot, it looks good on the wings too.
superpipstar
i had mine painted gloss black. im happy with it :)
Ford standard black
FordFocusman
Do some members have some pictures of their focus boot with the 'S' badge on it please, just to see where can i stick mine

Any suggestion please ?
.Ryan

Do some members have some pictures of their focus boot with the 'S' badge on it please, just to see where can i stick mine

Any suggestion please ?

Bump for this :)

FordFocusman

Thanks buddy, but obviously no one wants to share ideas ..

Never mind, i appreciate your bump up thanks, i think imma move the " focus " and stick the S on the right like the ST one  

artscot79

hows this

FordFocusman

Thanks for sharing your pic mate !

Yeah good idea, i didn't think about it!

But would  the 'S' badge look better alone ?!? 

If somebody handle photoshop well ...

gumpy321

What does the rest of the car look like? Do you have a Zetec S front bumper?

FordFocusman

Yes absolutely it's a Titanium Sport.

I will upload some photos later on  ;)

FordFocusman

Some photos are coming 

artscot79

from ford thats how the s badge should be on the rear on the front grill looking at the car it should be right hand side of the grill

FordFocusman

Here is the bumper mister gumpy321

gumpy321

Nice job. What is that front bumper originally off?

STEADS

What you need now is red and black ford overlays on wheel centres as well just done mine in that colour sets it off nicely when i did my wheel centres i peeled off the origional disc so they sit properly

FordFocusman

Nice job. What is that front bumper originally off?

Thanks mate, it's a kind of a "special edition" if you prefer, it's like in Belgium there are Francorchamp focus.

What you need now is red and black ford overlays on wheel centres as well just done mine in that colour sets it off nicely when i did my wheel centres i peeled off the origional disc so they sit properly

Do you have any pictures of this ? 
But i like my overlays like that 

Full Colour Version: My Titanium Sport
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.