Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transit 2005
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
bezerk
Hi all,
I have a 2005 Transit, it had an aftermarket (not good) radio fitted when I bought it but the radio reception was terrible, so I fitted a CD6000... still terrible, so after a bit of research I deduced it's an aeriel cable problem (i can see one cable not connected, but it's a pig to see in the tight bulhead, does anyone have any details of how it should be wired (I know it should be simple but it really is difficult to access, converted camper)
Thanks in advance,
P
bezerk

any thoughts?

Preee

If the Aeriel is plugged in then it cold be a rusted connection at the roof line , not sure of the wire , take a picture for us to see

bezerk

pree,

thanks for that... i tried to take a pic & it failed. basically there seems to be two wires, one of which is not attached, so i took a wild gues thinking it may be an earth and attached it with a croc' clip, no better ... any ideas??

Full Colour Version: Transit 2005
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615