Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Major Service
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
mobily
Hi all

My 2009 Ford Focus is due a major service as it is 3 years old, although it has only done 16,000 miles.

Looking at the paperwork an annual service was done at 7,000 miles on it's 1st birthday and then a subsequent service done at 13,000 miles after two years.

Is there anything I need to specifically have done at this interval?

I am looking at the following:

- new air filter
- new spark plugs
- new pollen filter
- new oil filter & oil change
- fluid check and change if necessary
- brake pad/disc check

The steering feels slightly out (i.e. I need to hold the wheel slightly left of centre to remain straight) therefore I also want the tracking/wheel balancing looking into.

Is there anything else I should be aware of?

Many thanks!
Haz93
My advice would be to check the vehicle after the service to make sure everything is correct before you drive off, as when I had my focus serviced last month they forgot to replace the oil filler cap :angry: and caused oil to leak when driving for just under a week before I noticed.

Full Colour Version: Major Service
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615