Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
AlexH92
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Hi everyone[/color],[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]About time i joined the club :) im from the north west, Proud owner of a frozen white 2011 ford fiesta 1.25 edge for about a year and half now loved the car just not the engine. [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just about to step it up (just a little bit[/font] :rolleyes: [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]) and have ordered a spirit blue 2013 fiesta ST-2 cant wait to get my hands on it and see what everyone else thinks about the long awaited Fiesta ST!
In my opinion looks like a fantastic car but thats just me :P[/font]
Preee
Hi and welcome , when it arrives , take some pictures and do a review for us :)
DanGersFord
Im planning to get the new focus st2 :) going to go and see about it on sat :)
AlexH92
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1361998709' post='239482']
Hi and welcome , when it arrives , take some pictures and do a review for us :)
[/quote]
Will do! going to be a very very slow month waiting for it :(
AlexH92
[quote name='DanGersFord' timestamp='1361999719' post='239494']
Im planning to get the new focus st2 :) going to go and see about it on sat :)
[/quote]
i loved the look of the focus, just not the insurance quote on it for me :unsure:
stef123
Hello and welcome to the forums :)
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
Stoney871
Welcome to the Forum Alex.
TDCiST
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Full Colour Version: Hello All
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615