Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northern Newbie!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Turvey

Hi there, been browsing your fine site for a week or so now so thought it was time to join up and introduce myself  :)

Just bought an '05 Focus Zetec. A big difference to the cars we've had over the last 10 years or so, Sedona, Sharan, Alhambra etc etc. 

Liking the car so far, a couple of things I want to do but I'm sure I'll sort out over time with the help of your good selves  ;) Don't think I'll be able to contribute much though.

Kevin.

Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :) 

jeebowhite

Welcome along, and dont be surprised if you end up contributing a lot more than you anticipated... This place is addictive!

TDCiST
Hello and welcome to the forum!
Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Kevin.

Full Colour Version: Northern Newbie!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615