Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Installed Osram Bulbs...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
frostman83
They were so low they looked like fog lights. I turned the screws in the bonnet to level them up under a car port. They needed a good 7/8 turns but eventually got them perfect. I then noticed my interior light adjuster was on 3. I presume I should have set this on 0?
The lights are so much better now.
Just wanted to make sure I'm not blinding other cars.
btmaldon
Should have been on 0 when you adjusted them. I hope you have adjusted them back down as you will be blinding people, especially with the Osrams.
Lenny

Should have been on 0 when you adjusted them. I hope you have adjusted them back down as you will be blinding people, especially with the Osrams.

+1
I've got Osram Nightbreaker H1 high beam and H7 low beam in my focus and went to garage for headlight alignment
Adjusted them both centre and level,
Also turned one bulb around as I had fitted it upside down, all looked the same to me but it is possible to fit upside down resulting in less light on the road,
Alignment cost equivalent of 10 pounds worth every penny,

Full Colour Version: Installed Osram Bulbs...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615