Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Service Parts
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Rossostopher

I am looking to service my 1.6 Ti-VCT Focus shortly and want to know which parts people think are best.

The only ones I think can have any difference in them are; air filter, oil and spark plugs.

I am looking for a panel air filter as an induction kit on this car will kill it. I was looking at Pipercross and K & N.

As for oil I don't have a clue so any ideas are welcome.

Spark plugs I was looking at iridium ones but heard they may knacker the coil pack for some reason.

Any one have views on this?

alexp999

I have used K & N before.

They seem to generally be the more accepted 3rd party air filter manufacturer.

I think the biggest bonus is their warranty and the fact they will defend you against manufacturers trying to void your warranty by using their parts.

TDCiST

for fuel and oil filters try to use ford ones... ive heard of many horror stories of the diesels not starting correctly using pattern parts.

Full Colour Version: Best Service Parts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615