Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member, Fiesta St
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Mat106

Hello all, im new to the fiesta, having owned a focus st for the last 4 years. I thought i would have a change so bought a 2007 fiesta st in blue. Im from lancashire and the names mat, ive been a peugeot owner though from passing my test in 2001. I hope to get some info on here and also help out a bit as im a mechanic by trade.

DanGersFord
Welcome to the club feel free to ask any questions or offer any advice as and when you can :) and get some pics of the motor up
TDCiST

hello welcome to the forum

Preee

Hi and welcome to the Forums

Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Mat.

Dal.
Welcome! I've got a focus st and the other half has a blue fiesta st so I know where you're coming from... Lol
FOCA

Hi!  -  nice to have a mechanic on the boards :)

Mat106

Thanks for the welcomes, going from a 60 plate focus st to a 07 fiesta st is taking a bit of getting used to. I will get some pics up soon.

jeebowhite

Welcome to the club!

Mattyb216

Welcome fellow newbie :)

Full Colour Version: New Member, Fiesta St
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615