Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All !! Rocky Here From Bridgend South Wales !!!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Rocky Rowlands

Hello all

Name is Andrew but my mates call me Rocky, thought i start by saying i used to own a Astra VXR for 4 years blush.gif which i currently sold this weekend gone as wasnt practically anymore as she wasnt doing the motorway miles and i also had vauxhalls since i started driving age of 17 and finally made the jump to the darkside which is......... you guessed it Ford biggrin.giflaugh.gif

I now put a deposit down for a Ford Fiesta Metal Special Edition 1.6 , 12 Plate which i will be picking up towards the end of this month she is beauty and well happy with what i bought she is really nippy fairplay a start of new chapter for me biggrin.gif

Rocky smile.gif

DanGersFord
Hey we're the good side ;) you just didnt realise it lol wait till you drive your metal and you'll soon see the error of your ways :P
jeebowhite

Welcome along, and may we all hope that you never mention the v word again ;)

Rocky Rowlands
Haha I got to admit the ford metal had impressed me Vauxhall haven't got anything special out at moment !
jeebowhite

the entire range of "vauxhall" is "special".

Rocky Rowlands
That's what they say lol
jeebowhite

lol, they probably say the same about Fords though...

DanGersFord

the entire range of "vauxhall" is "special".

PMSL got that dead right aha
Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

TDCiST
Hello and welcome
Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Rocky.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.