Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Alert!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Hobomassiv

Hello people!

Some people may recognise my username from a couple of other forums.

Ive been told to sign up by 'jeebowhite' and get active on here!

i currently own 4 fords:

- SportKa

- Streetka

- Fiesta mk6

- Ka RS Turbo

The RS is my main project at the moment its had a full engine rebuild, some respraying and is being put back together now. The Fiesta is my daily, and the SportKa is an 'on-hold' for now until the turbo is back on the road.

Looking forward to posting.

Hobo

jeebowhite

About bleedin' time as well ;) Welcome to the club Rob!

Hopefully you will see us give you plenty of idea's, and while your cars in bits, you can upgrade it too :) as I'm  getting fed up of seeing the Fiesta in the car park - I want to to see the RS down here!

I expect many, many, many guides Rob, I know how many days you have on and off shift, so saying "I don't have the time" is no excuse ;)  but Its good to have you on board fella, I am sure that you will be able to provide as much to the forum as you will take from it!

Preee

Hi Rob Welcome to the Forums

dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
you on puzo org

Hobomassiv

Hi all

Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Rob.

Full Colour Version: Newbie Alert!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.