Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member New Car Fiesta Titanium x
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
johnnymac16
Hi guys, Im new to forums so here goes... I got my self a brand new fiesta titanium x (added x pack) in panther black.

I got in in november 08 so its a 58 plate but only just joined on here.

Ive had 3 other fiestas in my 4 years of driving and all of them from new, but this one tops the lot for driving an comfort and style.

About my car, its a dream to drive, I've taken it around europe already and to france a few times so its clocking up the miles..
i ordered it with added x pack, so had mp3 usb added, bluetooth, power button, auto controls, alarm and upgraded the wheels, but still waiting for the bigger x wheels to come through from ford as the 1st set were damaged when recieved.
vinnyvangough
Hi and welcome to the club

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615