Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Jo1

Hi everyone,

I am a newbie here and just wanted to say hi to everyone.  :)

Jo

DanGersFord
Hi Joanne welcome to the club
Jo1

Thanks!  :)

DanGersFord
How long you had your fiesta for? :)
Preee

Hi and Welcome to the Forums

Jo1

How long you had your fiesta for? :)

Ive had it since December last year and I absolutely love it!  :D Its so nice to drive and very economical if I drive it at a reasonable speed.  :)

DanGersFord
Haha so youre naturally goimg through a fortune in petrol then? Lol
Jo1

Haha so youre naturally goimg through a fortune in petrol then? Lol

Lol, I wish it was petrol but had to settle with a diesel because the distance I drive to work everyday but yes I do get through a lot of diesel rushing to get home at night! Lol  :rolleyes:

DanGersFord
Sorry thats what I meant lol
Jo1

Sorry thats what I meant lol

Lol, no worries..  :D

DanGersFord
This your first Ford?
Jo1

This your first Ford?

No. In the past ive had a Fiesta Mark 1, Fiesta 1.6s Mark 3, XR2I 1.8 Mark 3, Mark 4 Fiesta Zetec S and a 1,4 Mark 4 Fiesta. Amongst other cars, I get bored too easily. Lol.. The Fiesta Mark 1 was my very first car and it was rotten with holes in the floor. I used to call it my Fred Flintstone car. Lol.  :lol:

dezwez
Hi welcome :)
Stoney871

Welcome to the Forum Joanne.

Jo1

Hi Dezwez and Stoney871. Thanks for your welcome  :)

jeebowhite

Welcome to the club!

Jo1

Welcome to the club!

Thank you!  :)

Loz Cheung
Is the fred flinstone feature going to make a comeback with this one??
DanGersFord

No. In the past ive had a Fiesta Mark 1, Fiesta 1.6s Mark 3, XR2I 1.8 Mark 3, Mark 4 Fiesta Zetec S and a 1,4 Mark 4 Fiesta. Amongst other cars, I get bored too easily. Lol.. The Fiesta Mark 1 was my very first car and it was rotten with holes in the floor. I used to call it my Fred Flintstone car. Lol.  :lol:

Lol :lol: sounds brilliant haha im gona make that modification to my mk6 fiesta lol
Jo1

Is the fred flinstone feature going to make a comeback with this one??

Ha ha, god I hope not!!  :o  :o

Jo1

Lol :lol: sounds brilliant haha im gona make that modification to my mk6 fiesta lol

Lol!  :lol:  :lol:

DanGersFord

Lol!  :lol:  :lol:

Could only make my car go quicker lol

Full Colour Version: Hi!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.